23th SCIENTIFIC TOY
international competition under the auspices of EUROPE-MILSET
The objective of the competition:
Design a functional and aesthetic scientific toy that uses or demonstrates a natural phenomenon or regularity.
Conditions of competition:
- A written or electronic application form and designed scientific or recognitive toy or game in an appropriate form (the product, prototype, model, sketch, drawings, video, photography, etc.) has to be delivered to the organizer until 31st of December 2015.
- valued at € 400,
- valued at € 300,
- valued at € 200.
- A written or electronic application to the competition in Slovak or English must include details:
- The creator or applicant: name, year of birth of the creator, address, telephone, e-mail, the signature of the designer or his representative, the date.
- Scientific toy: name, related natural law or phenomenon, instructions for use, description.
- Won't pay the costs associated with procuring, purchasing, development, transport and so forth.
- The brain teaser/puzzle is not scientific toy.
- After evaluation of the competition the proposal will be returned to the applicant who so requests.
- Reserves the right to merge the multiple annual competitions into one.
- all on-line applicants;
- the International Jury.
Zvolen 18. 1. 2015Príloha: 23. VH - international competition under the auspices of EUROPE-MILSET